How Easy To Make Low-Calorie Smoothie For Breakfast? - Having a low-calorie smoothie for breakfast is one of the easiest ways to lose weight. To make a healthy breakfast smoothie and keep the nutritious contents of the fruits and veggies, avoid adding sugar and any fruit juice. We will share some low-calorie breakfast smoothie that does not need a lot of time to make.
1. Strawberry Banana Oatmeal SmoothieA strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is a smoothie that is so easy to make. It will not take much time so you can make it even when you oversleep! The fruits that we will use for this breakfast smoothie are;
- ten strawberries and a frozen banana.
- The extra ingredients are ¾ cup of oats,
- a cup of coconut or almond milk,
- a tsp of Tahitian vanilla, and
- a tsp of raw honey.
2. Orange breakfast smoothieThe second recipe is for a smoothie that is not only low in calorie but also consists of high vitamin C. An orange breakfast smoothie will make your metabolism increased. The ingredients are;
- a peeled orange,
- ¼ cup almond milk,
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt,
- a tsp vanilla extract,
- a tsp honey, and
- half a cup of ice cube.
3. Chocolate banana smoothieAnother low-calorie smoothie that you can use to start your day is a chocolate banana smoothie. The ingredients for this smoothie are;
- a frozen banana,
- a tbsp fat-free chocolate syrup,
- a cup of unsweetened almond milk,
- a tbsp almond butter, and
- a half cup of ice cube.
4. Berry green smoothieIf you are into a green smoothie, this 95-calorie berry green smoothie can be your morning friend. This smoothie is made from;
- a half cup of strawberry,
- a half cup of blueberry,
- ¼ cup of raspberry fruit,
- two cups of spinach,
- a cup of water, and
- a cup of ice.
These breakfast smoothie will save your time. Start your day with a smoothie and say goodbye to gaining weights