Healthy Smoothie Recipes Suitable For Athletes - As an athlete, someone needs more calorie and nutrition than those who are not an athlete. Since the activity of athlete requires more energy and calorie burned, just a common daily menu from breakfast to dinner may be not enough. Smoothie can help to add calorie and nutrition intake for an athlete.
Some smoothies will supercharge a daily workout. Here are some nutritious, delicious, and easy to make smoothies for meal supplements. They are full of protein, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fat.
The Best Smoothies for Athlete
1. Nutty Banana Strawberry SmoothieIngredients:
- ½ cup frozen berries
- ¾ cup almond milk (any flavor)
- 1 peeled banana
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter
- ¾ cup ice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Add all ingredients into a blender, blend them all until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a glass, enjoy it with oatmeal cookies or any cookies before working out.
2. Mixed Fruits and Spinach SmoothieIngredients:
- 2 handful of spinach
- ½ small avocado
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup ice cube
- ½ cup Greek yogurt for protein
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend them until smooth or until you get an expected thickness. Pour into a glass, enjoy it with toast before working out.
3. Green SmoothieIngredients:
- ½ banana, peeled·
- 2 handful of Kale
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 20 grams protein powder or ½ cup Greek Yogurt for protein.
- ½ cup ice
Consuming these smoothies help you to increase the energy intake while avoiding too much unhealthy fat at the same time.