Smoothie Recipes to Fight Constipation - Constipation is a reminder of the unhealthy food that we have consumed. The things we eat determine the digestion in our body. Unhealthy foods, such as junk foods and lack of fiber foods, will cause improper digestion.
To fight constipation, a healthy smoothie can help your digestive system gets better. The smoothies can also ease the uncomfortable feeling on your tummy. We will share three smoothie recipes to heal constipation that will work really fast.
This smoothie is not only for people who have a constipation issue but also for people who have constipation symptom. You can have prunes smoothie to help your colon has absorbs enough water.
1. Prunes Smoothie
- 6 pitted prunes
- 1 cup organic fresh apple juice
- 1 cup of organic yogurt or Kefir
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup of ice
Blend the ice in the blender first. Put the ingredients when the ice is crushed. Blend together until smooth.
2. Lemon Cucumber SmoothieLemon cucumber smoothie can fight constipation and the odour of poop. You might notice that poop can be so stinky when we have constipation issue. The longer it stays in the colon, the worse the stink does. Sometimes, the bacterial imbalance will also add strong odour, too. Consuming a healthy lemon cucumber smoothie can balance back your digestive system.
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 cup of ice
Crush the ice before blend it with all of the ingredients. Once the smoothie is thick, stop the blender and enjoy it right away.
This smoothie is good for people with diarrhoea problem. To fight this kind of digestive issue, consuming plenty of water and healthy smoothie will stop it faster.
3. Oat Banana Smoothie
- ½ cup of organic steel-cut oats
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup raspberry Kefir
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp organic plain yogurt
Put all of the ingredients in the blender. Blend it until smooth and drink it right away.
With all those smoothie recipes, you don’t need to worry about your digestive system anymore.