Many people struggle to lose weight. At the same time, some others try to gain their weight for ideal performance. If you want an easy and fun way to gain weight, adding smoothies to your menu is the right idea. These smoothies are also good choices to restore weight after recovering from illness. Here are some recipes of weight gain smoothie you need to try.
1. Banana-Peanut Butter SmoothieBanana contains Vitamin B6 which is very helpful to gain weight. Meanwhile, peanut butter adds the calorie supplies. Milk is also important to add into this smoothie.
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 cup of full cream milk
- 1 cup of ice cubes
Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces. Add the pieces of banana into a blender and add peanut butter and milk. Blend them until smooth. Add ice cubes, blend again. Pour the smoothies into a glass and enjoy it directly while it is cold.
2. Chocolate Protein SmoothieThe process of making this smoothie also involves peanut butter and milk. The combination of chocolate, protein, milk, and peanut butter is effective to add the calorie supplies that give significant effect to weight gain.
- Tablespoon of chocolate powder
- a glass of full-cream milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of protein powder
Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until smooth. Add ice cubes if you want and blend again. Add this smoothie after having exercise.
Apple is rich in vitamin and fiber that are effective e to smooth and repair the digestive system. Meanwhile, walnut contains linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, and arachidonic acid that are effective to gain weight.
3. Apple-Walnut Smoothie
- 2 walnuts, sliced
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 glass of milk
Peel an apple and banana. Then, cut them into small pieces. Then, add the pieces of these fruits in a blender. Add milk and walnut. Blend them until smooth. Ideal weight will add your confidence, especially when you need to perform for any special occasion. It also makes you more comfortable and easier to choose attire.