A sense of tired due to working a day, making us lazy when it's resting at home. Even if we work 6 days a week will result in stress, we recommend rest on Sunday, while enjoying the fresh orange smoothie with a little extra this recipe will make you fresh again.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces ( frozen for at least 2 hours)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, peeled and cut up into chunks
- ¾ cup almond milk (or low-fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut up into 1 inch pieces
- Ice (if you are not using frozen bananas you will want to add a few cubes of ice)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend to combine. (If your blender has a smoothie/frozen drinks setting use that)
- Frozen bananas add a layer of creaminess to this smoothie, so if you have time, I recommend freezing for at least 2 hours or overnight. If not, you’ll want to add a few cubes of ice to this smoothie.
* for a fun twist and a different taste, omit the carrot...tastes just like an Orange Julius (which tastes just like a creamsicle)
Serving size: ½ recipe( 1 smoothie) Calories: 199 Fat: 1.7 g Saturated fat: 0.2 g Carbohydrates: 46.9 g Sugar: 30.3 g Sodium: 91.1 mg Fiber: 5.7 g Protein: 3.4 g Cholesterol: 0 mg